Our Team Vision
We are supporters, cheerleaders and part of your Circle of Excellence, holding space for you to perform for the highest good; doing what comes easy to you and what you love. We hold space for you to be paid well for what you do, as you share your gifts with the world.
I see my role in this business as the VA Manager, leading and training a team of virtual assistants who provide basic administrative support, as well as perform tasks that help build an online presence for coaches, consultants and personal development oriented (soul-aligned) service professionals.
Basic Administrative Support can include:
- formatting documents,
- managing billing spreadsheets,
- creating eBooks/pdf documents,
- inputting contact information from events and initiating follow-up, and
- putting together powerpoint presentations.
Online and Internet Support can include:
- posting to social media and blogs,
- creating newsletters,
- organizing and updating websites or creating starter websites,
- managing webinars and teleseminars (setting up invitation emails, managing participants before, during and after the webinar and providing follow-up emails/exercises),
- putting together opt-in gifts or processes,
- making use of all Coaches Console systems including
- email templates,
- contact management,
- billing and agreements,
- new client setup,
- forms and document libraries
- plus products and courses via the Shopping Cart module.
The interests and expertise of our virtual assistants (Stacy, Kelli, Jenny and Carol) include:
- creativity and a love of designing programs, web pages, documents and presentations
- research and critical thinking
- eagle eye editing skills
- knowledge of the Coaches Console and using all of its systems in standard and creative ways
- knowledge of website design systems - Weebly, Wix, WordPress
- knowledge of email marketing systems - Constant Contact, MailChimp, aWeber, Get Response and Infusionsoft (I know the basics on this VERY robust platform)
- knowledge of webinar systems - Zoom, Instant Teleseminar, GoToWebinar
- knowledge of other online systems - Audio Acrobat, Audacity (simple Audio editing and management), Movavi (video conversion and editing), iStudio and Publisher (desktop publishing), Canva and PabloBuffer (creating memes and other specialized images)
- teaching and education sensibilities
- love of learning and supporting clients in whatever they need
- desire and willingness to expand their skills
- a wide range of life experience - from baby boomers to millennials and a GenXer or 2 in between!